Commercial Real Estate and Investment Management Provider.
About the Derby Uni Case Study
Large university collating vast amounts of CRM data. This is from existing students, Alumni, prospects, and applicants.
Understand and then extract complex CRM data from source system. Develop data processing and transformation tasks, to populate designated CRM data warehouse. To assist in improving the accuracy and consistency of marketing activity.
- Workshops held with the business users, to fully understand requirements, define outputs and agree project plans.
- Identifying gaps in the data, and current challenges.
- Ownership of project delivery. Management of additional resources and workflows to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Complex ETL routines developed to create and update a CRM data warehouse.
- Enhanced automated data accuracy and auditing developed, increasing confidence in the CRM data and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.