OVERVIEW OF OUR DATA SECURITY
Ardeema is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- maintaining one copy of the personal data we use for sales and marketing purposes which is stored and encrypted within a market leading cloud based CRM service;
- security controls which protect our IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access;
- internal policies setting out our approach to data security;
- data security training for everyone with access to personal data;
- encryption of data wherever possible.
You have the following rights:
- to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- to request that we delete personal data held on you (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you (the right to opt out);
- to ask us to supply you with the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format (the right to data portability).
To exercise any of the above, or to ask us any question in relation to data security and privacy, please contact us using the details below.
Last updated: January 18, 2021